• Thursday, July 3
• Wednesday, July 9
• Wednesday, July 16
• Tuesday, July 29
• Wednesday, August 6
• Tuesday, August 12
• Wednesday, August 27
TO REGISTER or WAITLIST YOUR CHILD, YOU MUST BRING YOUR CHILD AND THE FOLLOWING:
Proof of residence – Residential utility bills (gas and electric) in the resident’s name issued by National Grid (formerly Keyspan), Con Edison, or the Long Island Power Authority (for the Rockaways), dated within 60 days. Must show service address.Newly relocated families, please contact the utilities for a letter showing that you have opened an account. Families must occupy the zoned address in order to register.
ALTERNATE ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTATION
• Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state or local government agency, including the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration (HRA), the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor indicating the resident’s name and address, dated within 60 days.
• A deed or mortgage statement for the residence (we do not accept leases); a current property tax bill for the residence; a water bill for the residence, dated within 60 days.
• Official payroll documentation from an employer such as a form submitted for tax withholding purposes; a letter on the employer’s letterhead will not be accepted.
Please note: None of the documents listed above will suffice alone. A telephone bill, cable bill, credit card bill, medical insurance card, or driver’s license is not acceptable proof of address. If you are subletting an apartment or home, or if more than one family shares a living space, you must present a notarized form that we will provide signed by both the leaseholder or homeowner and resident, and attach the leaseholder’s utility bill.
• Child’s birth or baptismal certificate or passport
• Child’s immunization records
• Child’s latest report card/transcript (if available)
• Child’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable)
PLEASE BRING COPIES OF THE ABOVE ITEMS AS WELL AS THE ORIGINALS
• A self-addressed stamped #10 envelope “To the Family of (student).”