2016 School’s Out Camp and After School Expo
Terms and Conditions
- Exhibit Set Up is scheduled from 9:00am – 11:45am. Displays must be completely set up by 11:45 to insure we are able to open the Expo promptly at 12:00pm.
- The Expo will end at 4:00pm. Breakdown is from 4-5:30pm. Camps are required to exhibit for the entire length of the Expo. We cannot allow early breakdown so please make sure you can have a staff person on site for the duration of the event.
- PS 321 PTA will assign each vendor a location on the exhibit hall floor. We are unable to take special requests or arrangements as space is limited and we want to be fair to all exhibitors participating. Exhibitors are responsible for set up and breakdown of their displays.
- Exhibitors are responsible for manning their tables for the duration of the event. Space is at a premium so we ask that you please limit the number of your staff attendees. This will allow for the best foot traffic flow through the Expo Hall and help control overcrowding aisles.
- Your display must fit within your allotted space. Tables provided are 6’ long and approximately 3 feet wide. With over 70 camps participating this year, please be conscious and respectful of your fellow exhibitors when creating your display. You may register for more than one table which would increase your display length but not depth of space.
- If you plan on having audio or video as part of your display, headphones are required. No music may be played at your display without them.
- Participating camps and programs are not allowed to solicit visitors in the entryway, lobby or front of school. Our PTA volunteers will ensure a great and equal flow of foot traffic through the various halls. Please allow families to come to you.
If you have any questions about the above, please feel free to contact the event chairs, Joanna Steckman and Ellen Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org