Join us for Green and Healthy Night 2016 this Thursday, January 28 from 6:30 – 8 PM for lots of exciting Green and Healthy activities. We’ll have recyclable crafts, stone soup, composting with the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, yoga, Zumba, Crossfit Kids, Run 4 Fun, Miriam Restaurant and much more!
- Sign up HERE to volunteer – we still need your help to make the evening a great success.
- We still need 9 crock-pots to make Stone Soup. Please label the pot and lid and leave it in the main office or drop it off at the science room M9 in the mini-school. Questions: contact Susie Farrell.
- Please keep dropping off plastic water bottles, paper toilet paper tubes, and plastic bottle caps in the PTA office for our recycled craft projects!
- Also as part of Green and Healthy month, we’re holding our first Schoola drive. Drop off gently used women’s and children’s clothing and accessories and give them a second life as part of a great fundraiser for our school.
- We are also collecting dried out markers (any brand) for Crayola ColorCycle. They will be recycled into clean fuel. Bins for both collections will be in the school entry all week.
Download our G&H Newsletter #2 here.
The PS 321 Green&Healthy Mission: Instill everlasting Green&Healthy values in our kids.