We need you! We are looking for parent volunteers for after school!
Have a hobby or interest that you know a lot about? Have something you’ve always yourself wanted to learn more about? Teach a class on it!
Kid’s Clubs run once a week from 2:50 – 4:05 pm, for 8 or 9 class sessions.
If you’re not sure what to teach, that’s okay! Courtney is happy to help guide you through some ideas.
Below you’ll find some club ideas that we’d love to have teachers for:
- Legos – either free play or structured
- Harry Potter themed class – you can have each class session focus on each book in the series – talk about themes and make crafts
- Improv Games
- Silly Songs or Sing-a-longs
- Magic the Gathering/Dungeons & Dragons/Pokemon/Yugioh Card games
- Playing Cards or Board Games
- Disney lovers – trivia, watch clips, themes, music, anything!
- Dr. Seuss themed class – read the different stories and make crafts to go along with them
- Sign Language
- Basic Language – Spanish, French, Italian, German (days of the week, colors, numbers, please, thank you, weather words, etc.)
The list goes on forever! Please reach out to Courtney, our after school coordinator, if you think you might be interested. Your child can attend your class for FREE if you volunteer your time. You are also more than welcome to do it with a buddy and have two instructors to make things even easier on yourself.
The winter cycle will begin Monday January 13th and runs until Friday March 20th. Email Courtney with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org