September 4, 2020
Dear 1st Grade Families,
We’re looking forward to meeting you and your child on the first day of school. Here is a supply list, and it would be great if you can get these supplies by September 21. We’ve provided some links for harder to find items, but you do not need to use these stores if you find items elsewhere.
Note that for those children in the hybrid model, some of these supplies will be left at home and some will go back and forth between home and school. The all-remote children will keep everything at home. We have noted below what to bring on the first day of school. Children will not share supplies and while they are not being used, supplies will be kept in children’s backpacks or on their tables. (Each child will have his or her own desk or table).
In addition to the items noted, children coming into the building should bring a small stuffed animal or other small special item, a family photo, and a few favorite books for the first day of school. Thank you!
The First Grade Teachers.
First Grade Supply List
To bring on the first day:
- 3, 2 pocket folders
- Crayola Thick Markers
- 3 Flair pens
- 4 sharpened pencils
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- 3 Primary Ruled Composition Book–bring 2 on first day https://www.staples.com/Staples–Primary–Composition–Book-9-3-4-x-7-1-2/product_127173
- Double Sided Learn to Write White board, 9 x 12https://www.lakeshorelearning.com/products/ca/p/JJ386/?utm_source=google&utmCj0KCQjwgo_5BRDuARIsADDEntRmnmcmomcxlD_qYGavUjFLuhqXoeyWckHb7t9VK2cU7OJ–ZDrwZ6IaAsHmEALw_wcB_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=PLA&gclid=
- 4 low-odor dry erase markers—bring 2 on first day
- Water bottle, labeled
- 2 Masks–wear one to school each day and keep one in backpack
- Small bottle of hand Sanitizer to keep in backpack
- Small Kleenex pack to keep in backpack
- Ziplock storage bags, gallon size–bring 5 bags first day
Other items to purchase—teachers will let you know when to bring these in:
- Crayons–small box
- Box of Sharpened Colored pencils
- 1 Glue stick
- 1 pair of child scissors
- 4 pads of 3 x 3 post-it notes
- 1 set of watercolor paints