STUFF YOU SHOULD BUY, the fifth annual PS 321 Holiday Shop, will bring together over 90 hand-picked local artisans and emerging independent designers making and selling one-of-a-kind, inspired and beautifully hand-crafted creations. If you are a vendor, here is some helpful stuff to know…
Saturday, December 10, 2016
10am to 5pm
PS 321, located at 180 7th Avenue in Park Slope Brooklyn, NY 11215 (between 1st and 2nd Streets).
Closest subways: F/G to 7th Avenue, 2/3 to Grand Army Plaza and the B/Q to 7th Avenue.
First and foremost, the families and friend of over 1500 PS 321 kids are excited about this one-stop Holiday Shop event. The shopping traffic at STUFF in 2013 was nothing short of phenomenal! Furthermore, we are located in the heart of Park Slope on 7th Avenue, a destination for foot-traffic shoppers from our vibrant Park Slope community. We also attract shoppers from our neighboring communities via a robust and energized publicity effort.
HOW ARE YOU SELECTED?
Once again, the PS 321 Holiday Shop will be curated from the applications received by the deadline date. We will be choosing based on quality and unique appeal along with diversity in price point and selection of wares.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: October 15, 2016. Those selected will be notified by November 1.
FEES AND WHAT IT INCLUDES
Once selected, participation fee is $175. If you need us to provide access to electricity, it will be an additional $15. This fee includes:
- Free parking in the school’s backyard during the event.
- A bagel and coffee on arrival.
- A designated space including a 6-foot table and 1 chair
- A warm and friendly volunteer corps full of smiles, support, and booth sitting availability for restroom and snack breaks.
- Publicity to draw in a huge crowd: In addition to the support of families and friends from PS 321’s 1,490 students, we’ll promote this event far and wide beginning with well-designed and printed materials, our very own splash page, posters around the Park Slope-and-vicinity neighborhoods, events listings, community calendars and Brooklyn blog posts, along with a social media campaign across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Once selected, payment is due by Amex, Visa/Mastercard or Check.
If you are selected, we will send you additional logistical details about the day. We look forward to your APPLICATION for the STUFF YOU SHOULD BUY, PS 321 Holiday Shop!