About the 2020 Expo:
When: Saturday, January 11, 12pm to 3pm
Where: PS 321, 180 7th Avenue, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Cost: The fee to participate is $350 – the same as last year! We ask an additional $15 for access to electricity.
Your Hosts: The PTA of PS 321, one of Park Slope’s largest public elementary schools, located in the center of brownstone Brooklyn, with more 1,500 students and an active community of parents.
Your Audience: Hundreds of discerning parents and caregivers from all around Brooklyn and Manhattan looking for summer, weekend, vacation, and after-school opportunities for their kids. For the past two years we’ve had more than 1,000 attendees during the three-hour event. It’s free to visitors.
The Exhibitors: More than 70 day camps, sleep-away camps, and after-school and enrichment programs based in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and throughout the northeast.
What Your Fee Includes:
● A designated exhibition space including a 6-foot table and 2 chairs. (Electricity is available for an additional $15.)
● Publicity for Your Organization! You’ll meet dozens of potential new campers and reconnect with past ones, as well as greatly increase your visibility. Our focused marketing campaign reaches parents before, during, and after the event. With posters, calendar listings, cross-PTA promotions to area schools, social networking, and outreach to high-profile print and online publications, we estimate that more than 4,000 parents and caregivers around Brooklyn and Manhattan will learn about the event. We will also send a post-event E-newsletter with a program directory to every family in the school with information about your program and a link to your website.
● Program Directory After the event, will be publishing a digital directory of all camps and programs at the Expo, which will include website links, contact information, and more. The directory will be emailed to all families at the school and available on the school’s website, PS321.org.
● Map for parents A one-page handout designed to make it easier for parents to find you. Families can also take this with them so they remember all the tables they visited.
● Free parking in the school’s backyard during the event.
*The PS 321 PTA will decide each exhibitor’s designated space. Exhibitors are responsible for manning and dressing their stands and any marketing materials they wish to distribute at the event. Pleaselet us know if you have any questions!
Co-Chairs: Joanna Steckman and Ellen Weir