This is a fundraiser and community event hosted by our PTA that brings together in one afternoon over 50 camp and activity exhibitors from Brooklyn, Manhattan, and sleep-away locales to show off their programs to almost a 1000 community visitors. This school year, it will take place on Saturday, January 12, 2019, at noon.
Volunteer Jobs: Commit as little as an hour or two, or take a more active interest in making this fundraiser and community service a success!
- REGISTRATION: Research and reach out to potential exhibitors, manage registrations and fundraising goals, (and possible Spring Auction Event donation solicitations)
- DESIGN & PUBLICITY: Graphic design work, social media (Facebook, blogs, PS321 announcements, event website management), production of collaterals and promotion materials, and distribution of fliers and posters for the event
- FOOD: Arrange donations from neighborhood restaurants, and/or negotiate for percentage of proceeds to PS321 PTA.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Arrange for entertainment for kids.
- DAY OF SET UP/BREAKDOWN: Arrange tables and chairs and electrical access extension cords.
- POST EVENT NEWSLETTER: Red folder distribution to promote the event after its completion to further market the registrant programs and give PS321 parents a handy contact guide.
- POST EVENT SURVEY: Online survey emailed to registrants after the event