April 1 is the day of the vote on Cuomo’s education budget and proposals, including the new teacher evaluation system. There’s lots you can do to make your voice heard. This week, you can:
• Read the Speech Principal Liz Phillips delivered at Saturday’s “Save our Schools” rally in Manhattan.
• Speak out by calling your representatives.
To learn more about the proposals:
• Read a letter from the PS 321 teachers and share on Facebook.
• Sign up for the Testing Task Force Email list.
• Read more about the Cuomo proposal.
• Watch our Teachers Speak about Testing.