Are your kids itching to explore virtual reality, stop-motion animation, computer programming, or 3D printing? Those are just a few of the many fun activities on hand at PS 321's annual Family Tech ... [Continue Reading]
Parent Tech Committee - Advancement in Technology Integration and Digital Citizenship
The PS 321 Technology Committee was started in the fall of 2013 as a way for parents, teachers and administrators to collaborate on addressing the role technology should play at 321. The committee is made up of parent volunteers, teacher tech leads (an internal teacher role) and Principal Phillips.
The committee works on the following activities:
- The hosting of an annual Family Technology Day at PS 321
- Participating in the creation and execution of a technology strategy for PS 321
- Supporting teachers with classroom-based technology planning and execution
- Researching and proposing technology enrichment cycles
- Creating recommendations for future technology purchases
- Consulting with and advising school administration on its digital citizenship initiative
We welcome any new parents and are in need of volunteers! Please email us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best,
Please join us for PS 321's Third Annual Family Tech Event THIS Saturday, March 19 from 1-4 pm. There will be fun-filled technology activities for all grade levels. We’ll be showcasing Stop Motion ... [Continue Reading]
Join us for fun-filled technology activities for all grade levels. We’ll be showcasing Stop Motion Animation Movie-making, Animating Ptersaurs with the American Museum of Natural History, Take-apart a ... [Continue Reading]